The Museum of Art and Design (MOAD) at Miami Dade College (MDC) will now offer a GOGO MOAD Membership, an added value to its established GOGO MOAD program for kids and families. The membership program provides meaningful connections to the arts and creativity with add-on art supplies and specialty swag items. The next season of GOGO MOAD will begin Sept. 2023.
Priced at $60 annually per child, a limited number of memberships are currently available for children ages 5 to 14. The program aims to foster an early love and connection to the visual arts and to MOAD through artist-led artmaking and collective family activities, inspiring kids to create independently and return to GOGO MOAD for new experiences. Members will receive a printed GOGO MOAD Membership card and one takeaway art supply at each GOGO MOAD event. They can collect up to seven different supplies per year and receive other perks, including a special invitation to a bonus, members-only GOGO MOAD session.
In the first year, GOGO MOAD members can look forward to the following rewards:
- September: screen-printed tote bag that members can personalize at each GOGO MOAD event.
- October: GOGO MOAD-branded artmaking apron.
- November (at Miami Book Fair): GOGO MOAD-branded sketchbook and colored pencils + two tickets to the Miami Book Fair Street Fair.
- January: watercolor and paintbrush set.
- February: child-safe zigzag scissors and glue stick.
- March: air-dry clay.
- April: washable marker set.
- May: exclusive member event with GOGO MOAD t-shirt and other giveaways.
To request a GOGO MOAD Membership, email Jennifer Weinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.squadup.com/events/gogo-moad-membership. Information will also be posted on MOAD’s website at https://moadmdc.org/.
MOAD and the MDC Special Collections are currently closed. For updates and a full schedule of events, please visit http://www.mdcmoad.org/ and check our Facebook and Instagram channels for regular updates.