Register now for the next miniterm starting Oct. 25
Miami, Oct. 7, 2021 – There’s still time to apply for Miami Dade College’s (MDC) Welcome Back Sharks Scholarship, which offers financial resources for the Fall 2021 term to returning students who did not enroll during the past three semesters, (last attended MDC Summer 2020 or prior). MDC has additional four and eight-week miniterms starting Oct. 25, Nov. 1 and Nov. 8.
The Welcome Back Sharks Scholarship covers in-state tuition/fees for the Fall 2021 term and students are responsible for out-of-state tuition/fees, as well as high-cost special fees for select programs. Funds will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until no longer available.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Not yet completed an AA or AS at MDC
- Complete the 2021-22 Federal Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
- Pursuant of a degree in an AA or AS program of study
- Enroll in the Fall 2021 term for the first time on Sept. 1, 2021 or after for a mini-term course.
Apply now at https://www.mdc.edu/welcomebacksharks/.
Learn more about MDC scholarships and financial incentives at https://www.mdc.edu/financialaid/scholarships/.
For more information about the Welcome Back Sharks Scholarship, please contact Information Center at (305) 237-8888 or book a virtual appointment here.