Miami, Oct. 9, 2017 – Miami Dade College’s (MDC) InterAmerican Campus welcomes students and the community at large to attend Advance U: Miami Dade College Career Expo from 6 – 8 p.m., on Tuesday, Oct. 17.
This event is for prospective adult learners who want to advance their careers by earning a degree, certificate or receiving credits for skills they already have. Attendees will also learn about programs designed for foreign-trained professionals, refugees and immigrant students, as well as second chance expungement programs.
Representatives from several programs will be on-site to answer questions:
- School of Continuing Education & Professional Development
- School of Global Business
- School Engineering, Technology & Design
- School of Education
- Translation/Interpretation Studies Program
- Office of Prior Learning Assessment
- Program for Foreign-Trained Professionals
- Project ACE—An accelerated program in English for academic purposes
- REVEST—Refugee/Entrant Vocational Education Services Training Program
- TechHire—a national network connecting communities with educational and employment opportunities
WHAT: MDC’s InterAmerican Campus to Host Advance U: Miami Dade College Career Expo
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 17, from 6 – 8 p.m.
WHERE: InterAmerican Campus, Room 401
627 S.W. 27th Ave.
For more information about the conference, please contact InterAmerican Campus Associate Dean of Faculty Dr. Michelle Thomas at 305-237-6150, firstname.lastname@example.org.